Our screening criteria:
- Good, verifiable rental history for at least the past two years. No evictions in the past 10 years.
- Must NET (bring home) 3 times the rent in a month and/or receive another source of income (SSI, SSDI, pension, agency) and/or have an approved Payee
- Employed at least 12 months with current employer
- Background check
- No current offenses or warrants (traffic not included)
- Felony Criminal – At least 10 years old
- Felony Drugs – No drug dealing convictions whatsoever
- Possession – At least 10 years old
- Domestic Violence – No Domestic Violence convictions whatsoever
- Sex Offenders- At least 10 years old. Must notify community, abide by rules/laws/restrictions
Your application will not be processed without the following items:
- $65 Non-Refundable Application/Background Fee
- Valid photo identification
- Proof of Income for the last 60 days (you may also need to provide your W2)
- Pay stubs for last 60 days, benefit letter dated in the last 30 days, SSI/SSDI statement
- Application must be filled out completely including banking information, references, and emergency contact.
Incomplete applications may result in delay or denial.
If there are any additional questions, please contact us at 856-404-9260.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY. LANDLORD MAKES THIS HOUSING AVAILABLE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, FAMILIAL STATUS, DISABILITY (HANDICAP), MILITARY STATUS, OR ANCESTRY.
All information on this site is deemed reliable but can be and is subject to change without notice.