Find A New Home
We understand that each home buyer has unique needs, challenges and aspirations. We will be there to guide you every step of the way. From house hunting to obtaining financing to closing on your new home, and beyond, you can rest assured that we will make your home buying experience as transparent and stress-free as possible.
We’ve personally helped hundreds of South Jersey home buyers during our careers, giving us a deep understanding of the neighborhoods, market conditions, and potential pitfalls. We educate you on South Jersey neighborhoods, help you avoid costly mistakes, and guide you through the process of finding that special home. You can count on our experience to see you through the real estate process with ease and insight.
We will always be here to support you and want to create a relationship that lasts a lifetime. We’re here for you long after your deal is done. Our clients often become our friends, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Our Promise to Buyers
- Respect you, your needs and communicate in an honest and forthright manner.
- Make the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Consult with you to determine your real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, to help you make informed decisions.
- Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
- Provide you with the resources you need to help you determine your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative financing methods, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
- Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
- Use available methods to locate the property that will best meet your goals and your needs. This may include properties listed with our office, the Multiple Listing Service, real estate websites, or listings offered through other real estate companies.
- Provide the resources of the Multiple Listing Service which makes thousands of listings available for you to easily review homes that are right for you.
- Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
- Comply with all legal obligations to disclose material facts know about the property that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
- Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- As your champion, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light most favorable to you.
- Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
- Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
- Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process
- Recommend a home warranty to protect you and the appliances in the home.
We’re anxious to get started! Please complete and submit the form below and we will contact you at our first opportunity, or give us a call at (856) 404-9260 today.